Stewart Vermont Maple Syrup
We take great pride in what gets put into our containers of syrup. This is the real thing: 100% Vermont syrup.
All our products start from our own trees and through our sugar house, right here in Cuttingsville, Vermont! You may be interested in how we make our syrup and you can read more about it here on this page.
And, compared with other refined sugar consumables and eaten in moderate amounts, you can feel good about the health benefits of Stewart Vermont Maple Syrup.* Compared with refined sugar, pure Vermont maple syrup:
1. Contains numerous antioxidants
2. Gets a lower score on the glycemic index
3. Fights inflammatory diseases
4. May help protect against cancer
5. Helps protect skin health
6. Is an alternative to sugar for improved digestion
7. Supplies important vitamins and minerals
8. Is a healthier alternative to artificial sweeteners
9. May enhance antibiotic effects
* Source: Dr. Axe, Food is Medicine
The leaves are changing here on the Stewart Maple mountainside which means we are starting to embrace Vermont's most beautiful season - autumn!
To celebrate, we have 3 events we will be attending this year with a variety of our Stewart Maple products! Read on to see where you can find us this month.
Sunday September 15
Shrewsbury Town Day
Saturday September 21 and Sunday September 22
Chester Fall Festival
Saturday September 28
We can't wait to see you there! Check out our facebook for more details. And as always thank you for your support in our family business!
-The Stewart Maple Family
Be sure to find us on Instagram and Facebook @stewartmaple to get the daily details of what we are up to!